Deadline for the UK's resettlement scheme is fast approaching


If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. You can also apply if you’re the family member of an eligible person of Northern Ireland.

Cardiff and the Vale's Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB) are offering specialised help for anyone who needs help to apply.

You can apply directly at EU 

Or if you need further help, use the CAB's Citizens Rights Service which you can access by phoning 01446 509897.